View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017, 23:21   #4
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Anthony Joshua vs Carlos Takam - 28th October

Joshua retains via stoppage

Everything I worried about bar cardio came true. He was a dodgy fighter, Joshua has sent out a pretty poor message tonight, Wilder, Haye, Fury, those fighters... come and get him.

I'm now completely split between Wilder vs Joshua, even with Wilders bad form that would only serve to confuse Joshua further and the speed and power is also very worrying.

I did say this fight was actually a better experience than Pulev, it was exactly that, I hope Joshua can take important lessons away now. There's no way they can pursue Wilder after this. We have to come up with something. I think that something at this point in time has to be Haye, should Haye get through Bellew, then fight Haye, that's the only opponent out there that offers you an insight into speed and movement with absolute power without actually fighting Wilder himself.

Failing that, get Haye in as a sparring partner because frankly we just got our biggest hint that Joshua comes unstuck against people that move their heads and don't sit still.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 28-10-2017 at 23:28.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote