View Single Post
Old 27-09-2011, 16:20   #23
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Freesat sales top 2 million

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
I also have Freesat hd pvr and like others wondering why ITV2,3,and 4 hd channels aren`t on here yet. Mind you I`m still waiting to get the ITV player on my Goodmans box! The message I keep getting on the screen is it`s coming soon. Well so is the second coming but I`d rather not wait that long for the ITV player! Incidently anyone know when the new satalite platform is launching? It`l certainly be interesting to see if it does well.
Astra 1N is in orbit right now and should be just about to start commercial operations, if it hasn't already. After that it's up to broadcasters to sign contracts to use it.

That's not what's been holding up ITV 2/3/4 HD though. ITV has decided it's more lucrative to have the channels encrypted and take a cut of Sky's HD charge. That's why those channels are on Sky but not on Freesat.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote