View Single Post
Old 19-12-2014, 09:13   #775
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

I don't drive, but this would have wound me up as a passenger, but there is a T junction in the next road to mine, where a road joins the main road through the town. This morning, the main road was blocked (as it is most mornings), but only one way. Someone in a Corsa wanted to turn right (the direction that was blocked). So, they decided not to wait politely behind the line, therefore allowing traffic going the other way to proceed. Nope, they went right out into the main road and stopped in the middle of the lane, thus blocking it. With a few minutes, that lane was blocked solid as well. All because a Corsa driver decided they were going to try and push their way into the traffic.

The ironic thing is, had they fired up a Sat Nav or bought a Map, they would have found a route using back roads that would have avoided the main road totally, and would have actually got where they were going quicker without disruping anyone else.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote