View Single Post
Old 21-03-2017, 09:23   #882
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
I specifically used the word surveillance, not wiretapped.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7639656.html

I don't know whether he was under surveillance or not. This is why I think it is too early in the proceedings to make a judgement one way or the other on this.
But you need some grounds to an investigation. They're not investigating it, they can't 'rule it out' because they haven't looked because that accusation wasn't made.

Anything might be true. If they ruled out any surveillance then there will be another accusation, followed by another one, followed by another one. We can't rule out Trump is a secret agent designed to discredit the Republicans and, a few years from now, will sensationally reveal all.