View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 09:06   #20
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I grew up on ITV boxing. Too many great fights to mention. Used to watch the fights with my Dad and Grandad. Funnily enough it would be my Mum, who had no prior interest in the fight we were watching, who would be making the most noise and cheering the action. Sadly boxing as a family event is dying out. There just isn't enough proper big fights on free TV. Just hope the Olympics injects some much needed interest. Who knows, good viewing figures might convince the BBC to give pro boxing another try.
Sadly Chad nowadays The BBC are only interested in two or three major events and even in those we have to put up with extrememy arrogant presenters or even worse then that wooden ones and the only one l can exclude from that is Clare Balding.