View Single Post
Old 30-10-2017, 09:25   #2397
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
So what if the donald wrote this letter himself about himself, all it proves is that 20 years ago he was a narcissistic, self obsessed potential psychopath, pretty much the same as he is now really

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b03cd20b80c787
Come on Thedaddy, surely you can see this is just pure click bait. Page is just riddled with ads.

I don't deny, he has a high self-promoting, self loving personality, not sure why this is a personality disorder, this is a trait I could also apply to most of the planet.

Most people big themselves up in life. To get a job, to get a partner. It's called living, but not many get to be the President of the United States. Sure, he spent big trying to get there, but Hillary spent much more trying to as well, pretty sure she is a high, self promoter too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedaddy
Yes, just because the general found solace in those words it doesn't mean everyone will, especially someone of a non military bent, it's one of those times imo when it's best not to say anything, just let the person know you'll do anything you can for them and are thinking of them, just a thought, might be the wrong thought but I doubt the call would've ended up being worse than the one he actually made.
Agree, people react differently to different things when they go through grief, General Kelly did actually advise him not to make the call at all, but then Trump thought if he doesn't he will be taken to task by the already Anti-Trump media, he made the call and he still is.