View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 13:45   #3954
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by love Virgin2013 View Post
Just seen Christmas24 (Movies24) on there so is that a new channel as well?

do they have any more plans for new channels?

They are getting big now.
From info they've given me TCM is on it's way, they wanted a deal to bring SKY channels too but SKY are playing hardball at moment but BT are interested in AMC and BTsport being available on tvplayer, also premiersports are too.

---------- Post added at 13:45 ---------- Previous post was at 13:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
The Roku 4K box only seems to have been officially released in the US. Are there plans for a UK release?

The current Roku box gives me access to every service that I require, including Amazon, Netflix, Now TV, Google Play, YouTube and catchup services: it's my go-to device now.

The only service I don't have acces to is Apple's video. It's just one of those things: there are no devices around at the moment that cover every thing.
Mini windows pc has everything but they can be hit and miss and could mean messing around with browsers, but mini pcs are getting better and prices are coming down too.