View Single Post
Old 29-04-2017, 17:26   #270
dazed&confused
Inactive

Services: VIP Collection + TIVo Additional Tivo
dazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond reputedazed&confused has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please document any V6 issues here.

Hi Guys
One of my TIVO boxes died again today (3 this year) So I decided to take the plunge and order a V6 as a replacement. CS wanted to charge £155 for an engineer to install !! About to go to the dark side, when they offered me a good deal to stay. Now getting two V6 to replace both TIVO's Question is what should I do to change the factory defaults. Reading this thread it seems like don't put in standby, and ignore power settings. Is this still the case, and are there any other tweaks.
Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks
dazed&confused is offline   Reply With Quote