Thread: US Timeline The Expanse
View Single Post
Old 25-07-2016, 21:25   #37
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Expanse

I actually prefer the season 5 finale, it pays homage to the series and is a testament to the story and legacy to everything that has happened. Even though B5 was only 5 seasons I feel like it was 10. So much happened and so much ground was covered and the finale was a salute to good vs evil and showing us that everything worked out for the characters who had sacrificed so much. It truly was a perfect ending to a perfect series. I love the Voyager finale as well as many other series finales but nothing trumps B5.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote