View Single Post
Old 18-09-2016, 14:04   #62
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky Q ....likes and dislikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Well tomorrow is my Sky Q install day

got the Sky Fibre in last wednesday and so far its been a stay 39Mbps download and 9.9Mbps upload. Great WiFi as well. Can get it in places my Superhub 2ac won't reach.
What is the maximum your property can receive Stephen?

We are lucky in that we can also get full speed on the upto 76mb service also however I choose the standard unlimited fibre as we really don't need the faster speeds. In the Sky Q hub page do you now have the powerline option ?

There is an update very soon to the Sky Q system
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote