View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 12:30   #4642
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
HHHmmm - looks like I'm on course for my second carpal tunnel op next Wednesday.

MMMmm that's also my bad thought as it hurts worse than needles in the eyes when they put the local anesthetic in
Good to see that the benefits of having the Operation outweigh the downside of having to have an injection.

Good luck on the day dilli. May the Anesthetist have a light touch and the nurses be pretty to take your mind off the ordeal.