View Single Post
Old 06-01-2017, 03:17   #1364
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
http://news.sky.com/story/trump-thre...plant-10719189

Trump is going to cause major problems with Mexico. What has Mexico one to Donald Trump for this to happen.

Most of the cheap labour that helps USA tick comes from Mexico.

I was in America several years ago. And we were told by the hotel, don't go too far on International Drive. As there is an Mexico workforce on the Work Plaza there.

All these companies are going to say enough, is enough. And do not dictate to us. Where we can build products.

Ford probably ran scared of Trump.

I reckon within the first 12 months, someone will take a pop shot at him.

In London at the American Embassy, there is bound to be demos on his Presidents day. Its like when he won the election day - apart from thanking Russia, for there help -there were demos in London at the Embassy
You really have this problem Arthur of not thinking first before you type !

Ford did not run scared of Trump - If you actually bothered to spend time thinking, reading things thoroughly, you would not gob off before putting brain in gear. Ford were actually swayed by their confidence in Trumps plans for growth, less regulations, lower tax tariffs and the burden companies were faced with when it comes to Obamacare, that healthcare stuff you keep assuming is free.

Not sure what significance protests at the American Embassy in London will achieve, pretty much zero difference or impact just like protests in Washington DC will have.

Not even going to bother replying to rest of your post, I'm not in the habit of repeating myself over and over and over and over and over again. Oh look, irony.