View Single Post
Old 27-06-2015, 00:19   #1138
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other Snippets

Marvel's Agents of Shield season 3 - The secret warriors are coming!

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/06/age...-3-secret.html

Quote:
Coulson and Team to Encounter Characters
Inspired by the “Secret Warriors” Comics

S.H.I.E.L.D. Ambassadors Will Engage Fans at San Diego Comic-Con
to Join Secret Warriors With Limited Edition Pins!

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returns for a powerful third season introducing new friends and foes inspired by the critically acclaimed “Secret Warriors” comic series. In the aftermath of S.H.I.E.L.D.’s battle with Jiaying and the Inhumans, Director Coulson will search the world for more powered people and assemble an extraordinary new team to deal with threats unlike the world has ever seen. However, the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will soon find out they're not the only ones tracking down these new Inhumans
Also Gotham news

http://tvline.com/2015/06/26/gotham-...jessica-lucas/

Quote:
Jessica Lucas, who recently wrapped a run on Fox’s Gracepoint, has landed the Season 2 role of Tabitha Galavan aka Tigress, TVLine has learned exclusively.

On the DC Comics-based drama, Tabitha is the lead enforcer for her brother Theo, a billionaire industrialist hell-bent on taking over Gotham (and to be played by go-to bad guy James Frain). Described as sexy and violent — and toting a bullwhip! — she’s the opposite of her cold and calculating brother, deriving a sensual pleasure from the mayhem she’s tasked with making.