View Single Post
Old 20-12-2014, 11:25   #1142
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry_hitch View Post
That does wind me up, I can understand they charge for the Atlantic stuff and also the pay tv stuff, but that was FTA. It's like Sky Sports and Movies, blatant profiteering. It's not right, but alas it is good business sense. Thankfully they don't charge extra on the lovefilm by post service. I may have to wait a little longer to get them, but at least I am not being ripped off by amazon this way. It astonishes me how much money we (me included) all spend on TV. I don't watch three quarters of the channels, but I continue pay the money because I have become a HD snob..
I re-subscribed to Amazon instant video paid the £5.99 no surprise within 2 weeks i issued my cancellation request it just isn't doing it for me. Netflix is miles ahead especially when combined with a smart dns.
Amazon instant video USA isn't much cop either, i'm fortunate to know a friend in the USA who created a login for me on their cable service so i can access HBOGO which turned up this week on the firetv too made my Christmas lol.