View Single Post
Old 25-07-2017, 22:10   #14
ccarmock
cf.geek

ccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Business Broadband Static IP

Interesting - is it all OK during evenings etc? I have never suffered that. You maybe right in that because I had 5 fixed IP addresses with the 200 Mb/s service as a trial maybe there is different place in the VM network my GRE tunnel breaks out on, or maybe less users on that part if that's a factor.

I had reason to talk to support today about an open SNR ticket in this area and initially the engineer referred to this issue you are talking about with Fixed IPs and was convinced that's my problem and then realised what I said was right there is an area wide SNR fault.

I asked when the Fixed IP issue will be resolved. He said expected to be resolved mid August.
ccarmock is offline   Reply With Quote