View Single Post
Old 24-12-2009, 09:55   #1
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
Another 60GB bites the Dust :(

My launch model 60GB console has died What a crap day for it to hit the dust. Guess it was only a matter of time. Kinda annoyed that it's got my Dead Space disc in which I only bought yesterday

Considering just buying a new slim model now tbh. Have a couple questions though. Is there anyway to get the data from my 60GB onto the new console without the use of an external HD ? If not will the new console be able to run the data if I just put my 60GB hard drive in it for now ?

I remember when you bought a console and it just worked for years. Seems these days with all the tech there sticking in them that they dont last very long at all.

I still have a working N64 and Sega Mega drive but I've now had a xbox 360 fail after 15 months and a PS3 fail after 2 years. Getting very expensive to own a console these days
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote