View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 19:29   #360
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well, Den , I think you will find that the majority of people in work do think that many claims are fraudulent. This is precisely why so many people are concerned about it.

If Channel 4 and others have no difficulty in exposing these people, how on earth can you come to the conclusion that this is not a widespread problem?

I have nothing but contempt for these people, because not only is my money being used to support these people - criminals - but also, they are making untold problems for genuine claimants, who ard looked upon with suspicion.

The government needs to be one step ahead of the criminals and not let the odd mistake shake tbeir resolve.
well it makes one wonder why so many are failing the assessment but of course it's always the wrong decision when you don't get a pay day