View Single Post
Old 07-07-2017, 19:57   #346
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Worrying news for ESA claimants converting from DLA to PIP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Well Taf on the plus side you have your boy's file that you can use and show to the relevant parties in the hope that they will be more understanding your daughter's needs. I really hope and pray they will be more understanding and you and your daughter this time around therefore with a bit of luck your family will not need to go through all the past stress again.

One can hope anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Sorry to hear that Taf but i hope things will go easier for you living on benefits these days is anything but a life of leisure not only do you have to endure and adapt as best you can to your medical conditions but living with the constant stress of the assessments takes a mental toll. Can only wish you the best and hope it doesn't get too tough for you meaningless as that is practically.
Agree and now they know you have had a successful appeal I think they'll be keen to give you a fair hearing first time out. You've been through the process now so I think second time around should be easier.

Last edited by Osem; 07-07-2017 at 20:00.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote