View Single Post
Old 30-07-2016, 16:34   #4
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: NAS help - 2 bay nas ( qnap)

when you installed the software which came with the NAS it will map the drives for you and assign them letters so you can see them my computer/explorer. Although you can do a drive to drive copy on the NAS I have found that it is actually faster to copy it to my pc and then send it back. Plus it will also save you time faffing around putting drives in an out of the case. Copy it to your pc first then you only have to go into the enclosure once to take the old drive out and put the two new ones in.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote