View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 22:46   #9
smallclone
cf.geek

Services: M tv Broadband 150Mb/s. Superhub 3 V6
smallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Constant HD Channel Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by japitts View Post
So you keep reporting it until it is fixed then. And if it's an intermittent issue, you ensure it's reported as such and not closed down until it's stable for "long enough".

I know that's easier said than done, especially with the offshore call centre.
So I got a spare evening and rang VM tonight. Explained my sound dropouts and pixelated screen issues on HD channels.

Was on hold for 35 minutes. Finally spoke to a lovely woman who was determined to help. She ran tests. She reset my box. She finally found an issue and said that she had adjusted the power levels, as they were far too low on my system. She reset once again, guided me through the screen and said that it would be fine after 5 minutes as the power levels would be restored.

Delighted, I waited 10 minutes then changed channels to test it out.

Same thing happenning.

I rang virgin media again straight away. Went through all the instructions....

Got "Our lines are now closed. Please try again tomorrow"

Absolute bloody joke.

Been with VM for years but they don't give stuff about customers. Had a gutsful now.

Awful, awful service.
smallclone is offline   Reply With Quote