View Single Post
Old 14-02-2012, 22:28   #29
buba3d
cf.geek

Services: XL 2x v+, 1 stb, 50mb, phone
buba3d is a glorious beacon of lightbuba3d is a glorious beacon of lightbuba3d is a glorious beacon of lightbuba3d is a glorious beacon of lightbuba3d is a glorious beacon of lightbuba3d is a glorious beacon of lightbuba3d is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to buba3d Send a message via Yahoo to buba3d
Re: The death of Scottish football?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
How is it unfair? Rangers are paying the price for their own mismanagement. Rangers' problems are not because of the league, it's because of their failure to adapt to their situation. Celtic have managed to break even after all. Celtic will win the league because they have budgeted better and been run better.

---------- Post added at 22:23 ---------- Previous post was at 22:17 ----------

That doesn't make any sense. HMRC can't retrospectively change the tax rules and go back to people and demand they more tax on former transactions to reflect new rules. Nor can Arsenal pay a settlement and then be dragged in to face HMRC because they have changed their minds.

I can't even find what case that is, only a couple of posts on Rangers forums.
i'll see if i can hunt the article down, pretty sure it was from the guardian, they either paid or didn't and yes rangers (murray) did continue to use the loophole, how'd you think rangers managed to pay martin bain 500+k a year for doing next to sweet f a and buying a crap load of sun tan lotion, all board of directors got the same treatment then you have the dick advocaat era and his unlimited cheque book
buba3d is offline   Reply With Quote