View Single Post
Old 14-02-2012, 21:29   #23
Andrewcrawford23
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - XL Plus package with XXL broadband SKY HD Multiroom Freeview HD Freesat HD
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Re: The death of Scottish football?

yeah i totally agree but part of the reaosn for the attendances from people i know is the league split, it is unfair and boring, and the fact teh spl has rule that means teams liek falkirk never got promtoed i think on 4 occassion after winning the first divison make it boring, basically the spl became a elite laegue and noe o th teams where willing to give up the richs

apart fromt he above i think they need to put rules in place that say your outgoings can only be matched to your incoming include transfer fees, but head down the the youth route and train layer and sell them on (but that one might not work for long since epl and spanish leageu are about ready to burst) but they need to change the game form teh ground up and league restructing would be a big start and might sttract more peopel out thinkign the game oculd be mroe interesting and if the old firm are made to be not so big so other teams can win that would help to i mean with rules govern what team can do in scotland
Andrewcrawford23 is offline   Reply With Quote