View Single Post
Old 14-02-2012, 21:07   #21
Andrewcrawford23
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - XL Plus package with XXL broadband SKY HD Multiroom Freeview HD Freesat HD
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Re: The death of Scottish football?

to be hones i blame it partially on the spl, they had the chance to fix it but voted against it, the fans wanted a 16/18 top league no split ( the biggest turn off in football) and automatic relegation for 2 teams with a playoff for the 3rd one

but since they need 11-1 vote they other teams voted it out that would mean they likely get relegated so it didn't come

if rangers go completely bust which i really think they will, then i think sfa has to rop in the spl and sfl and say enough is enough we are taking control of scottish football if you the ones who wanted the breakway league dnt like it either give use your resignation or accept what we are going to do. and i dnt see them resignation now because they wont get there own deal with no rangers and only celtic

then make a top tier of 16/18 club switch 3 relegation spots one a play off,

second tier with 18 clubs with 2 automatic promotions and 4 teams in a playoff spot and 3 relegation spots and 1 play off again,

3rd tier the same as the 2nd,

a 4th tier with the same promotion credtianal as 2nd and 3rd, but has 4 relegation spot that are automatic with 1 into 4 leagues that would be east,west,south and north and thee would include junior teams and amateurs team etc giving them the chance to get into real football. to fill out the space in 3rd tier they could use c team of the bigger club ie there youth teams playing regular competitive football instead of youth matches

move to playing from febuary to November with winter break, change it so there is two cups the scottish cup and upper league cup and lower league cup maybe introducer a community cup winner of the top flight against scottish cup winner

this would make scottish football better

people thoughts?
Andrewcrawford23 is offline   Reply With Quote