View Single Post
Old 18-05-2011, 22:40   #21
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: Service status page!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivva View Post
Thanks for the explanation/reply...

Totally agree it would be bad practice, but we the customers don't know we're part of an outage, and how the system works regarding how many faults have to be logged before it shows up on the Service status page. That's why I was a little confused when the Service status page was telling me there was no fault with my telephone line..

Can I just ask which telephone number do I use?
0800 561 0061 or 0845 454 1111.

Cheers
We know how many customers are potentially affected by any outage, so it's not based on how many have contacted us

I bet your fault is one mux card that affects about 20 customers.

0800 561 0061 is the status line, you need to make sure you put in your home telephone number when calling, you can also use the 0845 454 1111 number, but you can also connect to a Agent if you wish on that one.
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote