View Single Post
Old 18-05-2011, 22:39   #20
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Service status page!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Yes and wait on the phone for 20 minutes until someone answers.
Now instead of posting utter rubbish you could have tried ringing the number because it recognises your phone number and then gives you the option to check which service you think is having an issue, my call took all of 30 seconds as it is fully automated.

Maybe next time you might think before posting unsubstantiated rumours or misleading statements.

The Outage Line Number is 0800 561 0061

---------- Post added at 22:37 ---------- Previous post was at 22:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivva View Post
Can I just ask which telephone number do I use?
0800 561 0061 or 0845 454 1111.

Cheers
The above number.

---------- Post added at 22:39 ---------- Previous post was at 22:37 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l have known some customers who have been waiting even longer so no it is not a exaggeration at all.
It is with regards to the Outage line as it will never get you through to an agent as it is fully automated.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote