View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 15:28   #635
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I just think it's an unwise thing he said but not especially bad in the context since he said it to a friend and a man. I don't really have much more to say on it because I don't care. If calling someone that irrespective on the context is damning then that's going to be a tough standard to enforce.
There are all sorts of things you can't go around calling people regardless of the context - the N word would be one. For a guy in this position it's appalling but not at all surprising that he used this language because this sort of underlying nastiness and hypocrisy runs through sections of his party.

Those of his colleagues who've condemned him have either done so sincerely or they're just going through the motions because it suits their purpose for one reason or another.

Had it been a Tory who behaved in this manner people like Lewis would have been the first to be jumping up and down with indignant rage demanding resignation and whining on about Tory nastiness.