View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 12:36   #633
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Really, so it couldn't possibly betray the possibility that this guy is just a nasty piece of work who doesn't at all mind abusively stereotyping other people who dare to disagree with his views on migration and couldn't care less about using foul insults as he did when he called Wes Streeting a 'jumped up little turd'.
I just think it's an unwise thing he said but not especially bad in the context since he said it to a friend and a man. I don't really have much more to say on it because I don't care. If calling someone that irrespective on the context is damning then that's going to be a tough standard to enforce.