View Single Post
Old 29-06-2016, 19:29   #3210
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Well the funeral date's been set for a couple of weeks and that'll properly signal the end of an era. It wasn't always a trouble free relationship as my father and I were poles apart in many ways but I admire what he managed to achieve through sheer hard work and with precious little help from the welfare state or education system along the way. I must admit that, during my childhood I greatly resented the second hand clothes, lack of holidays etc. etc. but, had my parents not been frugal all their lives, none of us children would've had the help we later did. He was a tough old boot and as infuriating as he often was, I will miss him.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote