View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 19:50   #1
Superblade7
cf.geek

Services: Sky Q 2TB & Sky Q Mini (Box Sets with Cinema & Sports HD) with VM VIVID 100Mbps Broadband & M Phone
Superblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond reputeSuperblade7 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Speed Tripled - Nice & Simple

Impressive - above speed is via Super Hub wireless (albeit about 30cm away from my laptop).

Logged into My Virgin Media yesterday and there was an option to 'Upgrade Me' to my new speed from 20Mb to 60Mb. Filled in the form and got an email today asking me to ring in and confirm some missing info, 5 mins on the phone and told to switch SH off for an hour and hey presto 60Mb it is when switched back on.

Seems like the upgrades have begun early as according to the main site, my area wasn't due until July!

Virgin Media - I salute you!
Superblade7 is offline   Reply With Quote