View Single Post
Old 14-01-2012, 12:31   #5
Sephiroth
Simples

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Use a Repeater with Virgin Super Hub

I have the SH in modem mode. An Airport Extreme is the router and this is connected to a Devolo Powerline which punts the circuit through the mains.

In another part of the house, another Powerline feeds an unmanaged switch, intoi which I've connected an Airport Express repeater. This presents the same SSID as the Airport Extreme and gets round the walls problem I have in my house.

You can do this with any combination of kit and no doubt with the SH in router mode - so long as you can get ethernet into your AP.

If you want a more detailed explanation just let me know.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote