View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 23:39   #2564
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Hitting send by mistake

I can't believe just how silly I have been I have only sent an email (that was meant as a draft) to the CEO at the company I bought a unit from and the last sentence was rather cheeky IMO. I honestly meant to save it as a draft to show hubby what I would love to send. I can only hope the CEO see's the funny side of the email because when he gets to the end the last sentence I wrote and I quote I thought your company's motto was (no veneer in here) and not No Veneer in here just the odd spot of wood filler that can clearly be seen but don't worry cos No Veneer in here and yes I did put that in bold. Maybe I could email back and say please ignore previous correspondence and this is in fact the one I meant to send but silly me hit send instead of draft please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Yes I do feel a bit of a and my eldest son is no help at all as he is in fits of laughter at the moment saying that's pure class Mum it really is. I won't tell hubby and hope and pray that the CEO see's the funny side like my darling son.

I really do hope the CEO does not think what a cheeky woman! I'm doing nothing to help her. Anyway not much point in worrying now it's sent and what will be will be, I will let you know if he is willing to help despite the cheeky sentence.