Thread: Boxing 2012
View Single Post
Old 19-12-2012, 12:21   #214
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Boxing 2012

David Price lines up Tony Thompson (another bum)

God I hate heavyweight boxing..

Thompson is basically a 41 year old Price, has beaten nobody of any class and got a title fight the same way Price & Fury are heading, knocking out old folks.

Note: When Thompson got his title fight, he was battered for 11 rounds by Wlad Klitschko and put out of his misery eventually, he was also demolished by him last year.

Price wins easily, pointless to be honest. When he goes for someone that the Klitschko's didn't simply blow over, I'll start watching. What's wrong with Mariusz Wach? Not as simple as an easy knockout I guess.

I'd love to see the dominance of the Klitschko's be done with but only to someone exciting like Haye. It also hits me that when the brothers hang it up, we can't seriously be left with the likes of Fury or Price as World Champions

Freddie Flintoff might as well make the push for a title, the division isn't going to get any better.

Deontay Wilder made himself known by calling out Haye, Price and anyone else that would bother listening to him. He boasts 100% KO ratio, naturally against fighter's we've never heard of. I hope he gets his wish and either Haye or Price make him regret his silly words. Never going to happen but ey, one can wish.