Thread: Boxing 2012
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2012, 13:38   #213
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Boxing 2012

Just to add to the above, I've made it sound like Garcia will walk over Judah with ease but this isn't the case, Boxing isn't as simple as : Khan > Judah, Garcia > Khan so Garcia must be > Judah.

Khan rushed Judah with amazing speed and accuracy and effectively Zab called it a night (He clearly took a dive) he wanted nothing more to do with the fight and tried to bow out claiming he was subject to a low shot.. if he was wearing his belt on his nipple of course.

Garcia is much slower than Khan and won't give Zab as much trouble, Zab as much as I think he's a complete.. yeah, He'll give Garcia a run for his money, Lucas Matthysse is similar to Garcia, both relying on KO% and both world champions from fighting bums. Zab did go down to Matthysse but it was at the end of a half decent fight in which Zab won via Split.

Floyd Mayweather will be fighting May 4th according to press releases.