Thread: Boxing 2012
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2012, 10:19   #212
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Boxing 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
The question is has he improved for going to a new trainer?.
Yes, I'm not the first to pin a recent downfall on Freddie Roach, It's no coincidence that Freddie Roach's camp is falling apart. His fighters have yet to win in over a year and the job is finally getting the better of the man, Hall of famer no doubt and he's a boxing idol but he just has too many names on his books.

Roach can be credited for making Khan who he is in terms of American exposure, Virgil however is a different coach to Roach and is massively focused on the defensive side of boxing. Khan looked like Andre Ward and that's what excites me. Virgil made Khan stick to it and the fight was sublime, until I see it executed against a higher opponentI can't be totally convinced, if he gets the rematch with Garcia and destroys him then Tim Bradley will be on his bike again.

Quote:
Danny Garcia has said he will be happy to fight Khan and that he will beat Khan again
If I was Garcia I'd be looking elsewhere, He caught Khan and he knows it, prior to that he was being completely destroyed and got 'lucky' when Khan failed to keep his cool. With Virgil this isn't gonna happen and he'd be lucky to even get a jab off. Garcia is so predictable as a boxer it's scary knowing he's a world champion and as soon as he faces someone with a heavy hand and clever head, he'll be on the judges table face down. The guy closes his eyes when he throws a punch for heavens sake, His dad is worse than him though, someone please put him in the ring. ''We only fight the best in the business'' Anyone care to explain Zab Judah and a well past it Erik Morales?

#KingKhan!