View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 22:57   #5
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: Best Retention Service...ever

By and large the few times I have had need to call Customer Services they have been a credit to Virgin. The only thing I do have an issue with is the sourcing out to India for the call centre jobs. Not because I am against them having jobs, but some of the people have such thick accents that it takes a few attempts to understand each other but they are patient whilst I understand their point.

SKY CS on the other hand, they cut you off after answering the phone call; don't listen to anything you say just stick to a checklist. And then only do something when you threaten to take the complaint higher up or to someone like Watchdog!
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote