View Single Post
Old 13-03-2012, 10:39   #36
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Ryanair Censured

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf View Post
BA don't serve any food on short-haul flights anymore, as my wife found out a while ago. She had two connecting flights and the first one had a problem so they spent a couple of hours on the tarmac. Eventually they left, and she had to rush to get her connecting flight. No food on either flight, not even to purchase, so my wife basically went without food for 5 hours, except for a couple of grapes left over from a stewardess's meal. Imagine being a diabetic in that situation. I'm inclined to agree that standards are dropping to appalling levels, at least where BA is concerned, and the low cost airlines do seem to be a driving factor.
No doubt Low Cost airlines have ruined the industry!

---------- Post added at 10:38 ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Ryanair is a disgraceful airline, they ruined my 30th Wedding anniversary, I WOULD NEVER recommend them, there staff are like there boss, igorant, arrogant and insulting.

They changed there conditions overnight, and we were left stranded at the airport.
I flew with them once, never again!

---------- Post added at 10:39 ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
That's shocking. So if she had used a budget airline rather than an expensive one, then at least she would have had the choice to buy food.

In my opinion, it is nice to be pampered, but my main aim is to get to my destination. And I would rather have the choice to buy, or not to buy food on the flight, rather than having to pay extra on the price of the flight for something I may not actually want.

I've never used Ryan Air, but have used Easyjet many times, and never had a single problem. Both of my brothers have however used Easyjet, Ryan Air, Jet 2, and BMI Baby, and both say that Easyjet are the best by far.
I would rather travel in a decent airline rather than a budget airline
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote