Thread: V Stuff is Live
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 16:17   #9
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: V Stuff is Live

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Well that is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

However there are lots of people out there that will use the service and find it a great help. I for one will be using the photo printing offer a lot as I did on the old service.
Well at least staff seem enthusiastic about it. I personally would rather effort were expended on fixing the primary product than doing these 'value adds' that's all. I also find it concerning that this thing does automatic sync and await with some amusement people complaining that their HSI is running poorly and/or they've been STM'd due to this.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote