View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 19:18   #14
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
Re: The Playstation Store UK

After another lame update of,
Theme: Graffitti Trailers: Wipeout HD, Drakes Fortune: Trailer Blu Ray Trailers: The Pursuit Of Happyness, Reign Over Me, Perfect Stranger Add-Ons: Guitar Hero III: Legends - No Doubt - Track Pack. Don't Speak, Excuse Me Mr & Sunday Morning - Flow Expansion Pack. Australia and New Zealand only music track: Krill - Shake It Up Ma

I have found an intresting qoute
Quote:
"Sony’s chief executive Howard Stringer has promised a flood of new games to boost PlayStation 3 sales. Speaking at Sony’s shareholder conference, Stringer said 380 new games will debut this fiscal year which will end in March 2008. 180 of those games will be Internet delivered, while the rest will be sold through game stores."
(june 2007)
http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/32563/98/

We were told by sony that we would get 180 PSN games by March 2008. That's one of the reasons some of us gave £400 to Sony.
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote