View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 12:50   #10
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
Re: The Playstation Store UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Skids View Post
I work in a company that deals with all of Europe and pushes software out to them.

We have to go through translations and rules and regulations but our time frame is measured in weeks not months!

I guarantee that when, for instance, Pain comes out we will be charged £10 compared to $10 dollars too. (If that is how much it is in the US)

More money for Sonys pocket!
It would be if it was out.

I also feel that the language thing is just an excuse. It never takes that long translating full game let alone a demo!!
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote