View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 01:48   #3
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Playstation Store UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by STONEISLAND View Post
Haven't posted for a while but theres something I really need to rant about!!

The Playstation Store UK. Why do we the UK PS3 users as well as customers of SONY get such a krap deal when it comes to the The Playstation Store.

Why do we not have,

High Velocity Bowling
PAIN
Super Puzzle Fighter

And Many more.

I really do feel I'm getting riped!! Super Puzzle Fighters been out since November in the US!!!!!!

Is this fair? and Why????!!!!!

I do also have a USA account set it (not that I should have to) just so I can get some demos which again we the UK get bumped on. But I will not buy from the USA store as I think its a bit tricky to.

What do you think?

Dont SONY want my Busines?

I think it must simply be that Sony hate Europe. I think they're actually worse than Nintendo.

Either that, or they're really really stupid, & for some reason don't mind treating their user base in Europe like crap.

See here for more evidence of them not giving a stuff about Europe:

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/18...undle-ps2.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tali View Post
How did you get around the address thing? It asks for a valid zip code. I would love to know how you did that so I can too

Well, you could just search the net for the US address of somewhere.

Or even give Beverly Hills 90210 a try, lol.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote