View Single Post
Old 29-02-2008, 20:02   #1
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
The Playstation Store UK

Haven't posted for a while but theres something I really need to rant about!!

The Playstation Store UK. Why do we the UK PS3 users as well as customers of SONY get such a krap deal when it comes to the The Playstation Store.

Why do we not have,

High Velocity Bowling
PAIN
Super Puzzle Fighter

And Many more.

I really do feel I'm getting riped!! Super Puzzle Fighters been out since November in the US!!!!!!

Is this fair? and Why????!!!!!

I do also have a USA account set it (not that I should have to) just so I can get some demos which again we the UK get bumped on. But I will not buy from the USA store as I think its a bit tricky to.

What do you think?

Dont SONY want my Busines?
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote