View Single Post
Old 23-08-2017, 14:20   #2302
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj20x View Post
No problem.

MTV Beats is on TS ID 18 with a service ID of 1812.

Testing on EPG slot 841 in the International section of the EPG. It has flags for the Mix, M+, L/Fun & XL/Full House packs.

It is testing on 5 internal VM networks.
Is Virgin Media UK testing MTV Beats with Video yet?

---------- Post added at 14:17 ---------- Previous post was at 14:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Why do I get the feeling that these DNP orders you currently have are going to be one big disappointment...?
When we saw some of them we did say "Did they do well".

---------- Post added at 14:20 ---------- Previous post was at 14:17 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
DNP has been lifted but hey what do i know eh so not even going to bother mentioning.
MB will know probably he is the only one in the know afterall according to one or two here.
Do PM us with the info so we know about that DNP you are on about.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info