View Single Post
Old 23-04-2012, 19:45   #13
thunderlips
Inactive

Services: XL TIVO, 200 MEG BB, PHONE , 4 MOBILES
thunderlips is a glorious beacon of lightthunderlips is a glorious beacon of lightthunderlips is a glorious beacon of lightthunderlips is a glorious beacon of lightthunderlips is a glorious beacon of lightthunderlips is a glorious beacon of lightthunderlips is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Collections - Would it be better for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderlips View Post
premiere collection, £22.50 ( six months ) £45.00 after, iam not on any collection but was just wondering about my bill if iam paying over the odds or not ? got tivo in march, 30meg bb, phone and i originaly had 3vhd boxes but had the v+ moved upstairs when tivo was installed so got 2 vhd boxes and 1 v+box. my package cost is £82.90.

premiere collection is £ 45.00
£ 13.90 + 2 extra vhd boxes £14.00 = total £72.00
just phoned billing department, they said i was right i was paying £10 a month more for my services and getting less than if i was on premiere collection, so his answer was to put me on another 12 month contract and charge me £49.99 to upgrade broadband to 60 meg ! told him to get stuffed ! so i called retentions told them same story and got my broadband upgraded to 60meg, dropped my pricing down to £72.90 ( £10 saving ) but still had to have a new 12 month contract tho ! i wouldnt say iam happy or unhappy somewhere in between !
thunderlips is offline   Reply With Quote