View Single Post
Old 13-02-2012, 22:03   #13
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Would you like to see Celtic and Rangers in the English league?

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
I agree ,would letting them into the English leagues set precedent for other scottish clubs to follow leading to a merger of the 2 FA's?
Nah, The Scottish League would remain intact but without the two big fish swimming in their pond. It would probably take some restructuring and some loss in income for the clubs to start with but it would be a more balanced league. If they are smart they would introduce wage caps or something similar to maintain competitiveness.

My main concern about letting them in would be the fans. The derbies between the clubs are tiresome but I guess that's a matter for them.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote