View Single Post
Old 29-12-2016, 12:14   #4
Shahbahraz
Inactive

Shahbahraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Seeking Karen Ingham's Email

Which would be reasonable if:

1. Virgin Media had tried to contact me to talk about potential fraud. Instead they just suspend my service - several days if not weeks after the 'suspect' phone call(s).

2. The pattern of usage didn't historically already show extended duration calls to South Africa and Australia prior to this billing cycle.

3. This had been brought up on the first call, last night, that I made to Virgin Media, this had been discussed, or I had been invited to pay.

I draw my own conclusions based on these three things.

Finally; I fund my own connection, I have no business use for the landline, (frankly, that's like a fax in my business.. obsolete). The various business products are priced beyond what I consider reasonable for me to pay, especially as it is still not a proper FTTP connection. I am also fortunate to have the option to use one of our offices across the country if required, or a work mobile. Sole Traders don't have that option. It's hard to run a distributed digital economy under those circumstances.

Just as an aside, if I were running a sole trader business entirely from home, then I worked out it is actually cheaper for me to use serviced premises with a shared connection than try to run a home business using the VM products.
Shahbahraz is offline   Reply With Quote