View Single Post
Old 14-08-2017, 21:50   #4
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Ryanair calls for two-drink limit at airports

Nah don't ban all drinks from airports. I like to get to airports early ahead of flights and it's nice to sit down in a bar and wait for your gate . Also some flights are really, really long and having one of those small gins/wines isn't going to cause much of a problem.

Give more powers to stop drunkards boarding, ban those who kick on flights for good and impose limits but an outright ban is over the top IMO.

I am guessing half if not more of these problems are causing by people going out somewhere for drinking weekends/stags and so on. Maybe find a way to target that. All the times I've seen people even remotely tipsy is on short-haul flights to popular drinking cities.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote