View Single Post
Old 17-09-2015, 10:19   #1436
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Re: BoxNation on Virgin Media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
To me, the only big news there is the channel being available in other countries which has been mentioned a lot in the past. It is the only way that I can see them becoming profitable. The day pass makes sense as BoxNation is on Amazon Fire.
Launching the channel in other territories was first mentioned by former chairman Richard Brooke about 18 months ago, and things have been quiet since. Back then he was talking about the channel launching in China. That's 1,375,000,000 potential new customer

The fact this news is coming from George Warren for me is pretty significant. Over the past 4 years everything that George has suggested was going to happen, in regards to the channel and their content has happened. He's not known for letting the cat out the bag until deals are signed and delivered, unlike his old man!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote