View Single Post
Old 17-09-2015, 00:35   #1435
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: BoxNation on Virgin Media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Seems like there's big plans in the pipeline for Boxnation. CEO George Warren has confirmed the following should be in place over the next 12 months:

1. On demand and catch up for TV subscribers

2. B0xnati0n day pass, similar to NOW TV SKY Sports Day pass, for those who just want to watch a particular fight

3. Channel rolled out to 2 / 3 other countries by the turn of the year

Can't see a day pass being available on Virgin Media but I'd certainly expect to see catch up and on demand.

Possibility to get Virgin back to the table to discuss a new deal? It's about time Boxnation HD launched.
To me, the only big news there is the channel being available in other countries which has been mentioned a lot in the past. It is the only way that I can see them becoming profitable. The day pass makes sense as BoxNation is on Amazon Fire.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote