View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 23:30   #2
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: New LG 42" TV with built in Freeview

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew.shearman View Post
LG 42" TV with built in Freeview I have virgin media tivo but can I use freeview as well as my tivo
Yes of course you can , your TIVO will use an HDMI input , change the source think its the input button on LG to DTV and you should be able to change to Freeview providing you have an aerial connection.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote