View Single Post
Old 28-09-2007, 09:37   #8
moiraf100
Inactive

Services: M+Tivo: VM 50mb BB: VM M phone: 15" Macbook Pro 10.9.1 iPhone 5 iPad 2
moiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nicemoiraf100 is just really nice
Re: Backing up to DVD from Sky+.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Fisher View Post
Let us know how you get on. At some stage I or others may wish to follow your route and your experience may prove valuable.
Well, I had a quick go this morning as per the instruction booklet from Sky. It's a lot of faffing about.
Choose your pre-recorded programme and press the copy button, and repeat as many times as needed. Press select; press record on your DVD recorder.
Your DVD recorder starts to record the progammes along with the display gumph at the beginning which in effect is not pretty to see when you play it back.
However, I thought I'd try what should have been obvious in the first place.
Select and play the recorded programme on Sky, and then press record on your DVD recorder.
This way it's just like recording as you normally would.
Leave the room and get on with normal stuff. Stop recording. Find the next programme/episode that you want and do the same again........and again.......
moiraf100 is offline   Reply With Quote